среда, 5 октября 2011 г.

Chapter I: Let the Blog be!

translated by Max Chekan




The most frequent question people ask me since I moved to the USA is “How is it, up there?” I have no idea whether they are genuinely interested in the difference between life in the USA and the Union or not, but this question gave me grounds for starting this blog.

For some reason I think that a lot of people dream about getting into this country of freedom, democracy, equal rights, hooters girls, parties and green bills at least for a day. Fortunately, I have managed to get here but unfortunately I just now thought to share my experience of America in this blog. Some of the aspects of American life I am already beginning to understand and even beginning to live. I will try really hard to describe my feelings and experiences, understanding and insight, and talk about which place is better. If no one wants to read this crap, I will still be able to open this blog in a few years and relive everything that happened to me when I first moved here.

To tell you the truth, moving to another country when you are 21 is not that freaking easy. First of all, you don’t have anything and you are big FAT ZERO (0), so you better start working your butt off. Second of all, here, no matter how hard you try, you are never going to be yourself because of the language and cultural barrier. And just to understand American humor and slang, you have to grow up watching American movies and TV shows.

Actually, America isn’t the way we see it in the Hollywood movies. I still did not find a huge tree named "Free stuff" where $100 bills are just hanging around. However, I found another plant called "Work", which deserves a lot of attention.

The first thing that I understood since I have been here is that everything is perfectly simple. You don't have to fill your head with all kinds of stuff-everything is already thought out- just take it and use it, make money, waste it on bullshit, party, (sorry for my language) fuck, smile and be happy.

So, I will try to write as often as possible, devoting each chapter of this blog to a different event and life aspect. Maybe, someone will find it interesting and maybe I can give someone a dream of coming here.

And in the end, borring stuff like subscribe,comment and ask. even if there is one person who will like my writing, that means i am not wasting my time.

And ladys,i owe you a big sorry for swearing i was not rased good.

Now everybody free,lower the curtain.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий